Vidyalakshmi Educational Loan Scheme :Vidyalakshmi Educational Loan is provided loan to students with access to educational loan-related education from a Sigle plant farm
Eligibility Criteria for Students.
1.They must secured admission to there preferred courses after qualifying at the entrance exam conducted by the concern institite.
2.No minimum qualifying score is there to apply for an Educational loan in India under the Vidylakshmi Scheme
3. They Must be the Indian Citizens.
Courses Covers under this scheme:
- Regular Diploma and Degree courses such as shipping, piolet training, engineering, etc
- Regular Degree as well as diploma courses from IIM, IIT and other autonomous Institutes.
- Central and State govt approved Nursing courses, teachers taring courses etc.
- Degree and diploma courses of professional and technical disciplines, post graduate- graduate courses, this must be a pursued from universities and colleges affiliated to UGC, AICTE govt etc.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply Online||Go to the Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.