Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship is a type of Vidyasiri Scholarship under the guidance of the Government of Karnataka. It is applicable for the candidates who recently passed out from secondary schooling. That is, SSLC candidates or Pre-University course candidates, that is, PUC candidates who have a good percentage. More about Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2022 given below.
Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
All the interested candidates that wish to apply for this scholarship must first carefully go through the eligibility criteria and then apply for this scholarship. Although the notifications for Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship have already begun on 9th July 2022 and ended on 30th July 2019, it has observed that an extension till 22nd August 2022 has made for receiving of applications.
So all the interested candidates can now apply before the last date and avail the benefits provided by the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship under the Government of Karnataka. For more detailed information regarding Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship, you can visit the official website, which is karepass.cgg.gov.in.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Eligibility Details
Certain conditions have to be met by the candidates that want to utilize the opportunity of Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship. Those statements have been listed below for the use of aspirants that wish to avail the scholarship.
- The student who wishes to apply ought to be recently passed out, that is, qualified in March-April 2022 with a percentage of at least 90 from any of the boards recognized by the government.
- The aspirant must be a residing member of Karnataka and should have completed his schooling with at least seven years consecutively in his state (Karnataka).
- The candidate must be belonging from a reserved caste-like SC/ST/OBC/EBC.
- The overall annual income of the family of the student must be less than 2, 50, 000/- rupees if they belong to either SC/ST castes. Also, the candidates are having less than 1, 00, 000/- rupees if he/she belongs to OBC/EBC caste.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Application form
The official application form for the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship under Vidyasiri Scholarship governed by the Government of Karnataka is made accessible on the official website that is, KARePass – Karnataka ePass.
The students who applied and got the scholarship would note a few things. They are Pratibha Puraskar dispenses 10,100/- rupees for 1000 candidates that have applied for scholarship under SSLC and an amount of 15, 000/- rupees for 500 students that have applied for scholarship under Secondary PUC. This amount directly deposited in the bank accounts of the selected students.
Documents Required For Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
Many documents need to be attested when a candidate is applying for his/her scholarship through online mode. A list of such documents has documented for the candidates that want to utilize the opportunity of attaining Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship. They are-
- The caste certificate that the candidate belongs to like SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- A copy of the bank passbook in which the candidate has account
- The overall income certificate of the family issued by the government
- SSLC certificate (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) along with scorecard
- Recently taken passport size color picture of the candidate
- The applicants having all these documents at hand is ready for the application of Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship through the online mode
How To Apply For Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
For the students that don’t know how to apply for this Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship under Government of Karnataka can follow a stepwise procedure which will enable you to complete the submission of application. The applying candidates should note that the Government of Karnataka does not charge any application fee for the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship. So, do not trust any website that demands any amount from you. First, open any browser like Mozilla, Chrome, or Internet Explorer and visit the official website that has posted the notification of Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship.
- On the main page, when you scroll down, you will be able to see Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship registration for SSLC and PUC under the headline of “Student Zone.”
- Click on it, and the link will direct you to another page where you would have to fill all the necessary details regarding the scholarship.
- After enclosing all the required documents, submit the form.
- Download the submitted form and take a printout of it for further use
- You can use the printed form for finding out the status of your application for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship.
The candidates who wish to apply with the help of college or any institutes then they should keep in mind that they have to finish the application before one week from the deadline.
Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Contact Number
The more details regarding the scholarship, you can either contact the Pratibha Puraskar officials at 8050770004 during 10:00 A.M to 5:30 P. M or you can check the details at the official website. Also, for other educational updates,
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website
|Apply Online||Go to the Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our website.