PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra online registration form at janaushadhi.gov.in, apply online, download application form PDF
Central government has launched PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana to provide generic medicines to people at lower prices. The low cost generic medicines under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana would remain available at the nearest PMBJP stores. Interested people who wants to open a new Jan Aushadhi Kendra can apply online at janaushadhi.gov.in In this article, we will tell you about the objectives, salient features and complete details of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana and how to apply online and make PMBJP Kendra Registration to open Jan Aushadhi Store.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)
With an objective of making quality generic medicines available at affordable prices to all, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) was launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India in November, 2008. Under the scheme, dedicated outlets known as Janaushadhi Kendras are opened to provide generic medicines at affordable prices. As on 06.08.2021, 8012 Janaushadhi Kendras are functional across the country. Product basket of PMBJP comprises 1451 drugs and 240 surgical items. The Scheme is implemented by a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, viz., Pharma & Medical Bureau of India (PMBI) [erstwhile Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPPI)]
- Ensure access to quality medicines for all sections of the population especially the poor and the deprived ones.
- Create awareness about generic medicines through education and publicity to counter the perception that quality is synonymous with high price only.
- Generate employment by engaging individual entrepreneurs in opening of PMBJP Kendra.
Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2021
- The incentive provided to the Kendra owners has been enhanced from existing Rs. 2.50 lakh to up to Rs. 5.00 lakh to be given @ 15% of monthly purchases made, subject to a ceiling of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- One-time incentive of Rs. 2.00 lakh is to be provided for furniture & fixtures and computer & printers to the PMBJP Kendras opened in North-Eastern States, Himalayan areas, Island territories and backward areas mentioned as aspirational district by NITI Aayog or opened by women entrepreneur, Divyang, SCs& STs.
- Prices of the Jan Aushadhi medicines are 50%-90% less than that of branded medicines prices in the open market.
- Medicines are procured only from World Health Organization – Good Manufacturing Practices (WHO-GMP) certified suppliers for ensuring the quality of the products.
- Each batch of drug is tested at laboratories accredited by ‘National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ (NABL) for ensuring best quality.
- The Scheme is operated by government agencies as well as by private entrepreneurs:-
Non-governmental organizations, charitable organizations:
1. Registration letter of the parent company and working letter of the organization.
2. Pharmacy letter from pharmacists.
3. Aadhaar and PAN Card
4. Name of the city Primary Health Center applying.
Graduate Pharmacists and Unemployed Youth:
- Pharmacy letter from pharmacists.
- Aadhaar and PAN Card.
- Name of the city Primary Health Center.
PMBJP Kendra Registration – PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Apply Online
If any candidates wants to open PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra, then he / she can make PM Jan Aushadhi Store online registration in the manner as given below:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) at http://janaushadhi.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the official homepage, click at the “Go to Homepage”
STEP 3: Upon clicking this link, the PM Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana
STEP 4: At this page, click at the “Apply for PMBJK” link present in the header to apply online for PM Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra:-
STEP 5: Direct Link – http://janaushadhi.gov.in/online_registration.aspx
STEP 6: Afterwards, the (PM Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMBJP) Kendra Registration page will open.
STEP 7: Here click at the Apply Online link to open the Jan Aushadhi Yojana Login page
STEP 8: All the applicants can make PMBJP login using User ID, Password, Login Type and click at ‘Log In‘ option to make PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Login. However, new user will have to click at “Not Registered with BPPI / PMBJP? Registered Now” link.
STEP 9: Afterwards, the PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana online registration form
STEP 10: Applicants can enter all details accurately and click at “Submit” button to fillup Jan Aushadhi Kendra Online Registration Form and then make login to complete the remaining application process.
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.