HDFC Ltd’s Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to help students continue and complete their education, especially those whose families have been impacted due to the pandemic resulting in a risk of the students discontinuing their education. In addition, in due course, the program will also offer selected candidates additional support which could include mental health and wellness counselling, career counselling and mentorship. The scholarship fund is exclusively meant for meeting the academic expenses of the selected candidates which may include tuition fees, hostel fees, data recharges, online learning devices, books, stationery, etc.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 – 12 in recognized schools across India.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be greater than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh), from all sources.
- Special consideration for students
- Who have lost their parent(s)/ earning family member(s) in the pandemic or before the pandemic
- Whose families have lost their livelihood due to the pandemic
- Who were affected by any natural disaster
- Who have a patient in the family with critical illness (Father/Mother/Sibling)
- Who are physically disabled.
- Children of employees of HDFC Ltd. and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
INR 15,000 (for rural students) | INR 20,000 (for urban students)
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks For Visiting Our Website.