The official officer appointed on behalf of the Secretary or Board of the Board shall accept the application for educational assistance from the registered beneficiary and sanction assistance to two eligible children who are dependent every year. Grant of annual educational subsidy and talent subsidy under ‘Kali Bhagya ̈’ scheme (Educational subsidy rates as on 14-12-2019 as on government notification date are in line with government notification).
- 2000/- for class 1 pass
- 2000/- for class 2 pass
- 2000/- for class 3 pass
- 3000/- for class 4 pass
- 3000/- for class 5 pass
- 3000/- for class 6 pass
- 4000/- for class 7 pass
- 4000/- for class VIII pass
- 6000/- for class 9 pass
- 6000/- for class 10 pass
- 6000/- for first PUC pass
- 8000/- for those who have passed secondary PUC
- 7000/- per year for ITI and Diploma pass.
- 10,000/- per year for those who have passed the degree.
- Rs.25,000/- for engineering course addition and Rs.20,000/-(On Merit Seat) per year pass.
- Rs.30,000/- for admission to medical course and Rs.25000/-(On Merit Seat) per year pass.
- Rs.20,000/- for master’s degree addition and Rs.10,000/- per year (for two years)
- Ph.D. course rs.20000/- per year (maximum two years) and additional Rs.20,000/- after ph.d. prabhandha acceptance
For talented children
- Rs.5000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in SSLC or equivalent class.
- Rs.7000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in PUC or equivalent class.
- Rs.10,000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in degree or equivalent course.
- Rs.15,000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in Post Graduate Degree or equivalent course.
If the following conditions are completed, the amount under sub-rule (1) will be sanctioned.
Subsidy will be given to two eligible children of registered construction workers;
No contribution that can be paid to the Board of Registered Construction Workers shall be pending.
Application should be made in Form XIX to obtain the assistance prescribed in sub-rule (1).
Educational subsidy can be given only to two children of beneficiaries who are studying in the current line in schools and colleges which are physically started in the state of Karnataka and recognized by the government. This facility is not available to students engaged in distance education, online education, home study, etc.
Required Documents to apply:-
- ID/Smart Card Certified Copy issued by board
- Ration Card
- Job Confirmation Letter
- Bank Account Book Copy
- first child education details
- details of second child education
- Photograph of the first child
- Photograph of second child
- Marksheet and Study Certificate
- submit application within six months of next academic year
- Submission of contribution certificate
- By senior/labor inspector
- Application process by senior/labor inspector
- A review report will be prepared by the
- Labor Inspector (if required)
- Review and approval from the
- Labor Office
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.