SSLC Prize Money Scholarship 2021 Karnataka is available for SC/ST/OBC students belongs to Karnataka. This step is taken to help poor students who lie under the above-mentioned categories who are financially weak but have the caliber in pursuing higher education. Schemes are offered from both private & Govt. organizations. The scholarship is available for those students who has completed their SSLC examination with 60% Marks & that too in first attempts only.
SSLC Scholarship 2022 Karnataka Application Form
We have listed some popular SSLC Scholarship 2022 Karnataka application forms below. These scholarships are need-based, merit-based, college/university specific, career-specific, and category-based.
SSLC Prize Money 2022 Online Application are filling through the official portal which is www.sw.kar.nic.in. Even, applicants can check their final status by the same link.
SSLC Prize Money Scholarship Application Process
To apply one can apply these general steps as follows-
- Visit the relevant official website here.
- Search “Online Application(Passed in 2022 only)”.
- Click on the same link
- Enter your aadhar no, and name mention on the card
- Select your gender in the text box
- Read the guidelines before applying.
- Start applying by registering yourself by filling in mandatory information.
- Submit your filled page form and keep a track of your application status.
Eligibility Criteria for SSLC Prize Money Scholarship
Students can apply for any SSLC Scholarship Karnataka 2020 by meeting the general eligibility criteria
- Must be from an economically or underprivileged background.
- Domicile holder of Karnataka.
- Must be completed class 10th or be in class 10th.
- Applicant must be 2022 passed out, otherwise, applications are rejected
- The minimum percentage to obtain is 65 percent
- And, should be pass out SSLC in 1st attempt only to become eligible.
Eligible candidates must attach a copy of the following:
- Valid Income and Caste Certificate.
- Domicile proof.
- Any of the following driving license /Voter Id/Ration Card.
- Relevant mark sheet.
- Admission receipt/fees Receipt.
- Aadhar Card.
- Identity Card.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply Online||Go to the Page|
Thanks For Visiting Our website.