NABARD Recruitment 2023: NABARD Consultancy Services invited application fill up 150 Assistant Manager posts, interested and eligible candidates can apply this posts through offline, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||NABARD Consultancy Services|
|Total Number of Vacancies||150|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.44500-89150/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||23/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||16/10/2023|
NABARD Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Mass Communication/Media Specialist||1|
NABARD Qualification Details
- General: CA, CS, ICWA, Degree, Post Graduation, MBA, PGDM, Ph.D
- Computer/Information Technology: Degree, Post Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Applications/Information Technology
- Finance: Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis, Degree, BBA, BMS in Finance/Banking, Post Graduation in Management (Finance), MBA in Finance, MMS (Finance)
- Company Secretary: CS, Degree
- Civil Engineering: Degree in Civil Engineering, Post Graduation in Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Degree, Post Graduation in Electrical Engineering
- Geo Informatics: B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc, M.E or M.Tech in Geoinformatics
- Forestry: Degree, Post Graduation in Forestry
- Food Processing: Degree, Post Graduation in Food Processing/Food Technology
- Statistics: Degree, Post Graduation in Statistics
- Mass Communication/Media Specialist: Degree, Post Graduation in Mass Media/Communication/Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations
Age Limit: As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Sep-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- NABARD (Staff) Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the NABARD recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NABARD Assistant Manager Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NABARD Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NABARD Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-Sep-2023
- Tentative Date of Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination: 16-Oct-2023
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.748″ crossorigin=”anonymous”>
Thanks For Visiting Our website.