Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment 2023:Department of Collegiate Education invited application fill up for Various Guest Faculty Posts @ dce.kar.nic.in posts, interested and eligible candidates can apply this posts through offline, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Department of Collegiate Education|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Posts Name||Guest Faculty|
|Salary||Rs.26000-32000/- Per Month|
|Starting Date to Apply||25/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||02/09/2023|
Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Department of Collegiate Education official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET, K-SET, SLET from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per Department of Collegiate Education Norms
As per the Department of Collegiate Education Norms
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the Department of Collegiate Education recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Department of Collegiate Education Guest Faculty Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Department of Collegiate Education Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2023
- Date of Publication of State wide Merit List: 04-Sep-2023
- Date of Publication of List of Candidates for Temporary Workload & Counselling: 08-Sep-2023
- Dates of College Selection Counseling as per Merit List: 11th to 15th September 2023
- Date of Publication of List of Candidates selected by College in Counselling: 16-Sep-2023
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting our website.