RDPR Recruitment 2023: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka invited application fill up 01 Business Analyst posts, interested and eligible candidates can apply this posts through offline, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of RDPR Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka|
|Total Number of Vacancies||01|
|Posts Name||Business Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Starting Date to Apply||03/08/23|
|Last Date to Apply||14/08/23|
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per RDPR Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science/Information Science, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have minimum 03 years of Relevant Experience
Age Limit: As per the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years, as on 03-Aug-2023.
As per the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for RDPR Karnataka Recruitment (Business Analyst) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, eGovernance, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, 2nd Floor, 3rd Gate, M.S Building, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560001 on or before 14-Aug-2023.
Steps to Apply for RDPR Karnataka Business Analyst Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the RDPR Karnataka recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Director, eGovernance, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, 2nd Floor, 3rd Gate, M.S Building, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-Aug-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Aug-2023
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting our website.