Hello brothers/sisters, Government of Karnataka has implemented a new scheme for all women in the state to live self-sufficiently by giving you a flour mill machine free of charge by giving subsidy money and thus helping women to carry their lives smoothly. What are the qualifications you need to have, where to apply, what are the documents to be submitted in this article to get the benefits of this scheme so read this article completely.
How to get free flour mill to take advantage of this scheme? How and where to apply? Which women can apply for this scheme? What are the records? And what are the qualifications? Let’s know complete information about this topic in this article.
Under this scheme, the state government is providing subsidy to women to buy flour mill. And applications for this are also invited from a long time, so it is a very simple and useful scheme to see how to apply.
The objective of this scheme is to prevent unemployment among women in our villages, for which Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has launched this scheme with 100 percent subsidy.
How to Apply:
Application needs to be submitted offline only to avail the benefit of this scheme. The prescribed form has to be filled completely and the prescribed documents have to be attached with it. Through this all the women of the state can get the full benefit of this scheme if they see what are the documents to be submitted for this scheme.
1. Prescribed Application Form
2) Education related certificate/ school registration
3) Recent photograph
4) Income certificate (letter certified by Tehsildar)
5) Aadhaar Card xerox copy
6) Xerox copy of first page of Bank Passbook
7) Proof of Resident (Residence Certificate)
8) Recent household electricity bill
9) Copy of premises for business
By using all these documents you can get millet flour machine for free. Below are some of the benefits of this scheme.
1) Only women can avail this scheme.
2) Govt said that poor and destitute women are eligible for this scheme.
3) You can take girls and women between 18 to 60 years of age to apply for this scheme.
4) Applicant woman or girl must have completed 12th standard (Secondary PUC).
5) The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than one lakh twenty thousand and those who have more than this income cannot apply for this scheme.
So all women or girls who have all these qualifications can take advantage of this scheme. By availing the benefit of this scheme women can start their own business under this scheme it helps to realize that girls are also self-reliant.
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.