To apply for the PUC marks card duplicate copy Karnataka online, candidates must follow the instructions for applying and downloading the PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka listed below:
- Applicants who desire to apply for a second PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka must go to: https://dpue-exam.karnataka.gov.in/dmc/Home.aspx
- Next, they must visit the ‘Application’ menu and choose ‘Second or Third Copy.’
- The ‘Third Copy’ application is only valid if applicants have already obtained the second copy of the PUC marks card duplicate copy in Karnataka online.
- After selecting General Service from the Service Type combination box, more boxes for the applicant’s and college information appear.
- Applicants must now fill out all required fields before clicking ‘NEXT’.
- Additional fields for II PUC Marks information appear if the applicant completed the II PUC examination before 2008. To proceed, the student must complete the form and then click NEXT.
- After the step above, the students must fill out all the fields in the form and click on ‘Obtain OTP.’
- Then, enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile phone number.
- After the OTP is validated and the Submit button is pressed, the web page navigates to the Documents Upload page, where the required documents must be uploaded.
- Next, upload the required documents by clicking on the ‘Select File’ button against the individual fields, and then click on ‘UPLOAD’ to save the files. Applicants must note that the uploaded document must be between 200KB and 500 KB.
- When all the documents have been submitted and saved, the web page will redirect the candidate to the ‘Make Payment’ page, where the candidate’s Application Number will be immediately retrieved.
- The candidate’s information and the total payment amount will be presented. To complete the payment, they must click on CONFIRM.
- To make an online payment, click the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Next, the candidate must click the ‘Pay Now’ option to be sent to the Payment Gateway.
- Pick one of the payment methods listed, check the box to accept the ‘Terms and Conditions,’ and then click ‘Proceed for Payment.’
If students follow the instructions above step-by-step, they can effectively download their PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka for future reference.
PUC Duplicate Marks Card Karnataka Alternate Application Procedure
Students can acquire the PUC marks card duplicate copy Karnataka online through in-person applications or designated centres.
PUC Duplicate Marks Card Karnataka Procedure For Application Through In-Person
The PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka application form for in-person application from the school can be obtained through the following instructions.
- The application must be submitted in the required format. Only those applicants who have misplaced/damaged their PUC marks card duplicate copy Karnataka online should complete the application form.
- Candidates must visit their Plus two schools/institutions. They must receive their application form from the school’s office and write it on a standard A4 page as directed. Candidates
- Provide original and Xerox copies of all papers (FIR, marks card Xerox, AFFIDAVIT, bank challan, application form, as appropriate).
- Applicants must preserve the original documents and sign a Xerox copy for your records.
- The institution’s Head Master or Head Mistress must countersign and transmit the application to the state’s education board.
- The state education board will announce the loss of a certificate in the Gazette. A copy of the notice, a copy of the notification, and the application will be sent for review, after which the application can be reviewed, and a certificate will be issued.
- The candidate will be notified when it is time to pick up the certificate from the institute. With the state education’s education board letter, the candidate must go to the state education board’s office and obtain the certificate.
PUC Duplicate Marks Card Karnataka Application Procedure For Private Candidates
Private students should follow the instructions below to access the PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka.
- The transfer certificate received from the school where the candidate last studied should be sent with the 2nd PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka application form for those who wrote the plus two examinations directly (private candidates).
- The 2nd PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka application must be endorsed and confirmed by the Head of the Institution where the applicant last studied.
- The Duplicate 2nd PUC marks card Karnataka shall be sent immediately to the corresponding office together with the Challan, Transfer certificate, and loss certificate obtained from the District Tahsildhaar.
Documents Required for PUC Duplicate Marks Card Karnataka
In order to apply for the PUC duplicate marks card Karnataka, candidates will require the following list of documents:
- Application form
- Authentication from the officials (certified by the tahsildar/gazette officer)
- Affidavit on prescribed stamp paper
- Applicants’ passport-size photograph (may be asked to produce the photo at the time where applicant appeared for examination)
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet
- Non Traceable certificate as applicable
Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Published Date : 2022
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : PDF
Information Size :3.6 MB
Number of Pages : 259
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
|Duplicate Marks Card||Download|
Thanks for Visiting Our website.