The price of the LPG gas cylinder is increasing significantly. In order to get the cylinder at a cheaper rate, the citizens have to go through a subsidy provided by the government. The Aadhaar card must be linked with the bank account to receive this sum. Then the money will be directly credited to the individual’s bank account.
Here are the steps to check LPG status online:
- Visit the official page of http://mylpg.in/
- Choose your LPG service provider and click on ‘Join DBT’.
- If you don’t have an Aadhaar number, click the other icon to join the DBTL option.
- Now visit the official website of your preferred LPG provider.
- A complaint box will open, enter the subsidy status.
- Now proceed to click on the subsidy related (PAHAL).
- Now scroll down to the ‘Subsidy Not received ’ icon.
- A dialog box will open with two options, i.e. the registered mobile number and LPG ID.
- Enter the 17 digit LPG ID in the space provided on the right-hand side.
- Give your registered mobile number, punch the captcha code and proceed.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Once directed to the next page, enter your email id and create a password.
- An activation link will be sent to the email ID. Click on the link.
- Once done with the above procedure, your account will be activated.
- Again, login to http://mylpg.in account and mention your bank with an Aadhaar card linked to the LPG account in the popup window.
- After verification, submit your request.
- Now tap on the View cylinder booking history /subsidy transferred.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Go to The Page
Thanks For Visiting Our Website.