Here is the Information about how to check Ration card Beneficiary list.
India, if you want to take the advantage of subsidized food then one of the main documents is the Ration card. So, today in this article we will share with you the updated procedure to apply for the Karnataka ration card in the upcoming year of 2022. In this article, we will also share with you the eligibility criteria and also the important documents which are required if you are applying for the Karnataka ration card in the year 2021. In this article, we will also share with you a step-by-step guide through which you can check the beneficiary list in the year 2022.
Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
The ration card is one of the most important documents for you if you are residing in India. In the Karnataka state, a portal has been designated to carry out the activities related to the ration card. Mainly, all the activities of the ration card are undertaken by the Ministry of Food and Supplies. The main advantage of the ration card is the availability of subsidized goods that are available for all of the poor people of the Karnataka States. Also, there are different types of ration cards made available for different types of people in the Karnataka state.
Types Of Karnataka Ration Card
There are few types of Ration Card List that are available to the residents of Karnataka State such as:-
Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card
The PHH ration card is provided to the people belonging to rural households. There are two categories in PHH Ration Card-
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
The AAY ration card is provided to the families whose annual income is below Rs.15000.
Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card
The AY Ration Card is a special type of ration card issued only to the poor people above 65 years.
Non-Priority Categories (NPHH)
The NPHH is not eligible to get subsidized food grains.
Details Of District Wise Ration Card List
|Name of the scheme||Ration Card|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||To distribute ration card|
To be eligible for applying for the ration card in Karnataka state you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must not have a previously owned ration card.
- The applicant can apply for a new ration card if his or her ration card is stolen or lost.
- Newlyweds can apply for the ration card.
If you are applying for ration card in Karnataka state than the following documents should be accompanied by you while filling out the application form:-
- A copy of original residential proof
- A copy of the age certificate of the head of the family
- Copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhar card.
- A copy of income proof of the family
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile number or Email address
- Self-Declaration and Certificate issued from the Ward Councillor/ Pradhan.
- Tenancy agreement (if the applicant is a tenant)
Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
To check your application status for the Karnataka ration card, you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the “e-status” link
- Then, click on the “Status of new/defending rations” tab.
- Select the respective option.
- Click on the “Ration card of status” option.
- Select your verification modes such as application number or Aadhaar number.
- Enter the relevant detail.
- The ration card status will be displayed on your screen.
How to Check Online Karnataka Ration Card List
To check the beneficiary list of the Karnataka ration card you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- From the menu bar, click on the “e-Services” tab.
- Click on the “e-Ration card” link.
- Click on the “Village list” tab.
- Select the following information-District
- Gram Panchayat
- Click on the “Go” button.
- The list of the ration cardholders will be displayed on your screen.
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Click Here to check the Status||Go to the Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our web