UPSC Recruitment 2023:Union Public Service Commission invited applications for fill up the 322 Assistant Commandant Posts, from Interested and eligible candidates can fill up Assistant Commandant Posts through official notification 2023, Job Seekers who are all searching career in All India Government jobs, this post will help you very much.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2023
|Organization name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total no of Posts||322|
|Posts Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||26/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||16/05/2023|
|Job Catagory||Government Job|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-08-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Final Selection / Merit
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- And check for the UPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Commandant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (16-May-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Commandant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starting from 26-04-2023 to 16-May-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-May-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 16-05-2023
- Date of Written Examination: 06th August 2023
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply Online||Go to the Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our website.