Indian Navy Recruitment 2023:Indian Navy invited applications for fill up the 242 Short Service Commission Officer Posts, from Interested and eligible candidates can fill up 242 Short Service Commission Officer Posts through official notification 2023, Job Seekers who are all searching career in All India Government jobs, this post will help you very much.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
|Organization name||Indian Navy|
|Total no of Posts||242|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||29/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||14/05/2023|
|Job Catagory||Government Job|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Branch/Cadre Name||No of Posts|
|Air Traffic Controller||10|
|Naval Air Operations Officer||20|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre||15|
Indian Navy Qualification Details
- General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Naval Air Operations Officer, Pilot: B.E or B.Tech
- Logistics: B.E or B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, MCA, Post Graduation
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre: B.E or B.Tech in CSE/ECE/Electrical/IT/Mechanical Engineering, Post Graduation
- Education: B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering, B.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc
- Engineering Branch: B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Branch: B.E or B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Tele Communication/Instrumentation Engineering
Indian Navy Age Limit Details
|Branch/Cadre Name||Age Limit|
|General Service||Born between 02-Jan-1999 to 01-Jul-2004|
|Air Traffic Controller||Born between 02-Jan-1999 to 01-Jan-2003|
|Naval Air Operations Officer||Born between 02-Jan-2000 to 01-Jan-2005|
|Logistics||Born between 02-Jan-1999 to 01-Jul-2004|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre|
|Education||Born between 02-Jan-1997 to 01-Jan-2003|
|Engineering Branch||Born between 02-Jan-1999 to 01-Jul-2004|
As per the Indian Navy Norms
No Application Fee
Merit List, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Navy Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-May-2023
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our website.