NMMS Scholarship 2023 also known as, National Merit Cum Means Scholarship awards financial support to all meritorious students who belong to economically weaker sections of the society. Students in between Class 8th to Class 12th can participate in NMMS Scholarship. Merit Cum Means Scholarship is an initiative of the Central Government of India to encourage all students to carry on their studies after the 8th class onwards. Students who have to drop their school due to the financial crisis can also start their studies with the help of the NMMS Scholarship.
Highlights Of National Merit Cum Means Scholarship (NMMS)
|The Main object to encourage the students to continue their education at the secondary level.
|Through the Official Government Portal NSP
|INR 12,000 Per annum
|Regular students of class 9th can apply with 50% marks in the final exam of class 8
National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
NMMS full form National Merit Cum Means Scholarship or national means cum merit scholarship scheme 2023 is an initiative of the Central Government of India to encourage all students to carry on their studies after the 8th class onwards.
- Students from class 8th to class 12th can participates in the NMMS Scholarship on NMMS Scholarship Portal.
- They should have done their complete schooling in State Govt, Govt aided and Local Body Schools.
- Students who have done schooling in KVS, NVS, Sainik Schools & private schools are not eligible to apply for NMMS Scholarship.
- Students Parents Annual Family income should be less than 1,50,000 per annum.
- Students must have secured at least 55% marks in their last passed exams. Students who belong to SC/ST have got 5 % relaxation in their passing marks.
- The selection of the students is being done on the basis of an exam conducted by each state govt as per their schedule. Each state/ Union territory is free to conduct its own exam to select the candidates for the National Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Rewards
Students who will get selected under NMMS Scholarship amount is RS 12000. National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 will get Rs 12,000 per annum i.e Rs 1000 per month. The overall 1 lakh students will get this scholarship from across India. Till last year students use to get approx Rs 500 per month but now from this year onwards, the scholarship amount has been increased to Rs 1000 per month for each student. All the scholarships are disbursed by the State Bank Of India in the respective student’s account.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Exam Application OR NMMS Exam Application 2023
For Registration, Students can check NMMS Exam 2023 on the official website https://scholarships.gov.in/
NMMS Mental Ability Test
Mental Ability Test consists of 90/100 multi-choice questions to check the reasoning and critical thinking abilities of the students. Each question consists of 90 marks & students get 90 mins to complete this exam.
National Merit Cum Means Ability Test 2023
Scholarship Ability test consists of 100 multi-choice questions to check the students’ knowledge in science, Mathematics & social studies. The syllabus mainly consists of class 7th or 8th standard course curriculum.
Students Aspiring to get a National Means Merit Scholarship must get at least 40 % marks in both the test papers i.e MAT and SAT. For reserved categories, the cut-off has been kept for a minimum of 32 % marks.
NMMS National Means Merit Scholarship Application Form 2023
Students who are in Class 9th & 10th need to apply under the pre-matric Scholarship category & Students who are in their Class XI & XII need to apply under the post-matric Scholarship category. A student can submit the NMMS Scholarship 2023 application form online by login on the national scholarship portal i.e scholarship.gov.in. The entire application process can be done by using mobile devices. By one mobile number, students can submit two different pre-matric scholarship applications.
Students who wanted to continue the scholarship in their upcoming classes need to produce a satisfactory result in the previous class.
National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Students who willing to applying for national merit cum means scholarship 2023, need to follow the below mention steps.
- National Merit Scholarship 2023, read instruction & apply online CLICK HERE
- Complete the Registration Process very carefully.
- Start to fill the Application Process with all details.
- Provide all the required information which is asked on the form.
- Upload all the required documents & submit them to the online site.
Last Date For National Merit Cum Means Scholarship
National Scholarship last date for submitting the application form is 30 September 2023 (Expected)
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Go to the Page
Thanks for Visiting Our website.