Jio Scholarship 2023–2024 Apply online and provide the following information: application form, eligibility, date Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL) has started Jio Scholarships 2023 to help poor students get the education they want. The Jio Scholarship Scheme is applicable for 10th to 12th grade, diploma, and PG students from arts, commerce, and science streams. This helps those who dream of higher education but are economically backward. Jio has come to you to recuse. You no longer have to kill your dreams just because you cannot afford them. Keep reading this post for more information about the eligibility criteria and application procedures for the Jio Scholarship 2023.
Jio Scholarship 2023 Application Form, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria Details
Reliance Jio InfoComm Limited doesn’t need an introduction in India. It is one of the most popular Indian telecommunications platforms with an LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. The headquarters of Jio is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Reliance JIO InfoComm Limited (RJIL) has already told students from low-income families about its scholarship program. Students who are struggling economically can now avail of the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2023. The scholarship program serves as a helping hand to those who are in dire need. However, in order to avail themselves of the Jio Scholarships 2023, candidates need to submit an application form on the official website of the organization. We have listed more information regarding the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2023. Keep reading further.
|Jio Scholarship 2023- Overview|
|Organization||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Name of the scholarship||Jio Scholarship 2023|
|Applicable to||10th to 12th, Diploma, PG from Arts, Commerce, Science streams`|
|Motto||To help the needy students|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply for Jio Scholarship 2023|
Eligibility criteria for Jio Scholarship 2023-
- The candidate seeking Jio Scholarship must be an Indian national
- Applicant must belong to a weaker financial background
- The candidate must belong to one of these – 10th to 12th standard, diploma, graduation or post-graduation.
Academic Performance for Jio Scholarships 2023 –
Candidates willing for the Jio Scholarship must meet the following requirements.
- SSC: With score over 70%
- CBSE/ICSE: score over 85%
- Board: over 70%
- CBSE/ICSE: Over 85%
- Board: over 65%
- CBSE/ICSE: over 80%
With a minimum of 75% in the respective university examinations
With a minimum of 75% in the respective university examination
The total amount that can be availed through the Jio Scholarship 2023 –
|Class 10th/High-School||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||35,000/-|
|Class 12||65% and above in State Board, 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||45,000/-|
|Graduation||75% and above||52,000/-|
|Class 11||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||38,000/-|
|Post-Graduation||75% and above||55,000/-|
Documents required for applying to Reliance Jio Scholarship 2023
The following are the documents that you will be needing in order to apply for the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2023.
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Economic Weaker Section
- School Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Students from Class 10/ 11// 12/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
How to apply for Jio Scholarships 2023 Application Form Online
- Step 1: Before you can proceed any further with the application process, it is very important for you to check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Step 2: Once you know you are eligible, go ahead with the application procedure. You can either fill and submit a form online or you can also choose to visit a Reliance office nearby.
- Step 3: Head to the official website of the organization – www.jio.com to fill an application form online with your details or use the helpline – 1800-890-9999 to know more about the Reliance Jio Scholarships 2023.
- Step 4: If you choose to fill the application, make sure you enter the correct details. Ensure to check all the entered details before clicking on the submit button.
- Step 5: Once you are done with the form submission, make sure to print a hardcopy for future reference.
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply online||Go to the Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our website.