To help the students, the Government of Karnataka has implemented the Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme. Vidyasiri has introduced Scholarship Scheme 2022 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD students. This scholarship will help them to get their higher education through Vidyasiri Scholarship.
15 thousand scholarship per month is available after completing 10th standard with certain eligibility criteria. For more information about Vidyasiri (Information) further.
This fund will help some poor students who are interested in learning and avoid having to stop their education halfway due to lack of funds. It encourages students to enroll in courses of their choice. Information and links are provided online to help students apply and receive funds for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022.
Here is the information about the Vidyasiri Scholarship offered by the Government of Karnataka.
|Government||Government of Karnataka|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|amount||1500/- per month Rs|
Vidyasiri Scholarship Details
A scholarship of Rs 1000 will be given to 10th class students.
A scholarship of Rs 500 is given to students under 12th standard.
A separate 500 scholarship is awarded to candidates pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate degree general courses.
500 scholarships are awarded to candidates pursuing professional graduate degrees/ professional post graduate degrees in technical, medical and other allied sciences.
SSLC candidates are awarded a scholarship of INR 10,100
Class 12th candidates will be awarded a scholarship of INR 15,000.
Graduate students will get a scholarship of INR 20,000 upon graduation.
Postgraduate course candidates will get a scholarship worth INR 25,000.
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Scheme will directly deposit the scholarship amount into the selected candidate’s bank account.
- Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen and resident in the state of Karnataka.
- Minimum 7 years in Karnataka.
- Candidate should belong to backward class category and should have valid caste certificate as proof.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree Professional Professional Master’s Degree by 2019.
- Should belong to reserved category like SC ST OBC EBC.
- Students must have secured at least 90% marks in the last qualifying examination from any government recognized board.
- Must have minimum 75% attendance in college.
- Candidates must have Aadhaar card linked to the bank account as the scholarship amount will be directly credited to the bank account.
- Annual family income from all sources should not exceed INR 2,50,000.
- Annual family income of candidates under OBC EBC of 2A, 3A, and 3B schemes should not exceed INR 1,00,000 from all sources.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply online||Go to page|