The LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation scholarship scheme is an initiative by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to provide financial aid to the students who are in need. The scholarship is available to students who are pursuing their higher education in India. The aim of the scholarship is to help students overcome financial difficulties and complete their education.
Eligibility Criteria of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- The student should be an Indian citizen.
- The student should be pursuing higher education in any recognized institution in India.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs.1,50,000.
- The student should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their last examination.
- A duly filled application form.
- Mark sheet of the last examination.
- Income certificate of the family.
- A certificate from the college or university where the student is pursuing higher education.
- The scholarship amount varies every year but is usually in the range of Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000. The scholarship is renewable every year based on the student’s academic performance.
To apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation scholarship, students can visit the official website of LIC at www.licindia.in. The application form for the scholarship can be downloaded from the website. Once the application form is filled, it should be submitted along with the required documents to the nearest LIC office.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply online||Go to the Page|
The scholarship is awarded on a merit-cum-means basis. The applications are scrutinized by a committee and scholarships are awarded to the eligible students. The scholarship is disbursed directly to the students’ college or university account.