About Kotak Education Foundation
Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) was established on 14th January, 2007 with a mission to address urban poverty through education & livelihood initiatives. KEF works in the impoverished areas of Mumbai – slums of Deonar, Govandi Chembur, Kurla, Dharavi, etc. to empower children and youth from the underprivileged families through various education and vocational skills training initiatives to make them employable and lead a life with dignity.
- Students studying in schools and colleges across India falling under any of the below categories:
- Loss of both parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of one of the parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of the primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19
- Applicants must be school or college going students from 1st standard up to Diploma or Graduation (ages 6 years to 22 years).
Selection for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi:
- The selection of eligible students for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi and the extent of assistance under Kotak Shiksha Nidhi (financial assistance for school and college fees payment) will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
- Kotak Education Foundation will review the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi applications based on proofs of continuation of education, related expenses from school/junior college/college as may be the case, and valid proof of the loss of parent/parents/primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19.
- Includes Indian national students studying in schools and colleges in India.
- Includes school & college fees, library deposit, stationery and other continuation of education relevant expenses payable to school/college, hostel lodging & boarding expenses
- Excludes International boards such as IGCSE, IB, etc.
- For minor applicant (under 18 years): Minor applicant’s Aadhaar Card along with identity proof of the parent/guardian of the minor applicant: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card
- For applicants over 18 years: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
- Current academic year admission proof such as fee receipt/ bonafide letter/institution ID card/admission letter and mark sheet of previous class grade (optional)
- Death certificate of primary earning member(s), parent, parents
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 such as hospital receipt, doctor prescription, COVID-19 test report, medical bills for COVID-19 medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Reference from two (2) persons who are aware of the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.), if required
- Bank account details of the applicant, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is above 18 years
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and you will be redirected to the ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application Form Page’.
If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
Fill in the required details in the online application form.
Upload relevant documents.
Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
You need to review your details seen on screen for correctness, thereafter, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
|Apply Now||Go to the page|
|Check the Result||Go to the Page|
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2023
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Official Website||Go to the Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.