UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Unique Identification Authority of India invited application for interested and eligible candidates fill up the vacancies through Unique Identification Authority of India Official notification, Who are all searching for for jobs and career in India, this posts will very much helpful to them.
Details of UIDAI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Total no of Posts||14|
|Posts Name||Technical Officer, Deputy Director|
|Salary||As Per UIDAI Norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||03/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18/07/2022|
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Director (Technology)||5|
|Assistant Director (Technology)||2|
|Assistant Technical Officer||2|
|Assistant Section Officer||1|
UIDAI Qualification Details
- Deputy Director (Technology), Assistant Director (Technology), Technical Officer: Degree in Engineering/Technology, Master’s Degree in Computer Applications
- Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer: As per UIDAI Recruitment Norms
- Assistant Technical Officer: Degree in Engineering/Technology, Master’s Degree in Computer Applications
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 56 years, as on 18-Jul-2022.
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Technical Officer, Deputy Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru-560092 on or before 18-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Technical Officer, Deputy Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru-560092 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Jul-2022.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website
Thanks For Visiting Our website