KSAT Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Invited application to fill up 02 Driver Posts, interested and eligible candidates can apply through Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Recruitment official notification, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of KSAT Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal|
|Total Number of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Belagavi and Kalburgi|
|Starting Date to Apply||07/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22/06/2022|
As per KSAT official notification candidate should have completed 10th Pass, Valid Driving License.
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years, as on 22-Jun-2022.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: IPO/DD
Driving Test & Interview
How to apply for KSAT Recruitment (Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, 7th Floor, Kandaya Bhavana, K.G. Road, Bengaluru – 560009 on or before 22-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for KSAT Driver Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KSAT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, 7th Floor, Kandaya Bhavana, K.G. Road, Bengaluru – 560009 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Jun-2022.
Starting Date to apply : 07/06/2022
Last Date to apply :22/06/2022
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Important Links :
Thanks for Visiting our website.