Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Invited application to fill up various 338 Apprentice posts, interested and eligible candidates can apply through Indian Navy Recruitment official notification, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Total Number of Vacancy||338|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||21/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||08/07/2022|
ndian Navy Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No. of Posts|
|Marine Engine Fitter||36|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||15|
|Sheet Metal Worker||3|
|Mechanic Ref & AC||8|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||23|
|Mason Building Constructor||8|
|Forger and Heat Treater||1|
As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 08th, 10th, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
No Application Fee.
Written/ Interview/ Skill Test
Starting Date to apply : 21/06/2022
Last Date to apply :08/07/2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Apprentice Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- And check for the Indian Navy Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (08-Jul-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Important Links :
Thanks for Visiting our website.