Welcome to our website www.onlineshikshana.in
This is our website where you will get daily to daily State, central and Privet job notifications and current affairs, question and answers PDF notes which are very useful for upcoming competitive exams like KAS,FDA,SDA,PSI,PC,PDO IAS…..Etc So keep vising our website daily to daily you will all information which will very helpful to upcoming exams and who are all Searching for jobs.
Heading : PDO Selection Process in Karnataka
Karnataka PDO Syllabus
With the guidance of the Karnataka Panchayat Development Officer exam Syllabus 2021 and the Karnataka PDO Exam Pattern, you may strategize your preparation. Applicants who intend to take the exam should begin studying using the latest Karnataka PDO Exam Syllabus PDF.
Karnataka Examinations Authority supervises exams in order to assess each candidate’s competence for Karnataka Examinations Authority. Those who desire to get the job must clear the exam, and in order to do so, you will need the most recent Karnataka PDO Syllabus.
Objective-type questions are included in the Karnataka PDO & GPS Written Exam. Topics from which questions will be asked in the Karnataka Panchayat Development Officer Written Exam are listed below. Applicants must review the entire Karnataka PDO exam Syllabus 2021 from the link provided below:
Aptitude Test (Computer knowledge)
- Computer components, peripherals, and their functions
- Applications for Computers
- Internet Fundamentals
- Basic opening and saving, copying and moving data, inserting and editing data, deleting and adding rows and columns, and merging. Addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, decimals, average, and currency are all examples of operations.
- Working with Numbers Formatting and simple arithmetic operations
- Date Handling, Page Formatting, Setup, and Printing
- Principles of Operation
- Text Formatting
- Page Layout and Printing
- Document enhancement.
- Principles of Operation
- Master Slide, Slide Layouts
- Improved slides
- Printing Handouts and Slides
Applications of Computer in Government
Emails, Outlook express or email handling, MS Access or Database fundamentals, and so on. Knowledge of the computer business in general.
- Knowledge of current-events-related topics in general
- Science in general
- The dynamics of Indian society
- Humanities and social sciences
- History of India
- The constitution and government of India
- Both practical expertise and mental competence are required. (Level SSLC)
- Karnataka’s social and cultural history
- Karnataka’s post-independence land reforms and social changes
- The economy of Karnataka: its strengths and weaknesses; the current situation
- Panchayat raj institutions, rural co-operatives, and rural development
- Science and technology’s role in Karnataka’s successful administration
- Karnataka’s environmental challenges and development issues
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Syllabus
- General English and General Kannada
- The ability to grasp and comprehend the English language, as well as the ability to distinguish between correct and incorrect usage.
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge
- Constitution of Grama Panchayat
- Functions, Duties, and Powers of Grama Panchayats, Adhyaksha, and Upadhyaksha
- Staff of Grama Panchayats
- Conversion and merging of a smaller urban area or a transitional area and amalgamation
- Taxes and Fees
- Grants and Funds of Grama Panchayats
- Financial Control and Audit
- Constitution of Taluk Panchayat
- Constitution of Zilla Panchayat
- Inspection and Supervision
- Special Rural Development Programmer
Ways to Crack Karnataka PDO Exam
- Problem-solving is essential, and lengthy responses will not assist.
- To answer the questions, you must make an effort to keep track of your speed and accuracy.
- Think creatively and write intelligently.
- Practice more and more to ensure success.
- Give as many practice papers as you can.
- Candidates must take previous year’s questions in daily practice.
- Always go through the questions slowly and do not rush into answering them because nothing ruins things more than being excessively eager to finish first.
- Being imaginative and intuitive creates a fantastic balance when it comes to tackling difficulties that do not fall under the purview of your coursebook.
- Give your studies enough time and effort, and prepare thoroughly.
- The candidate must keep all the mentioned documents and other formalities as highlighted in the notification on the official site handy.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.