National Digital Library of India (NLDI)
National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT) was initiated by MHRD, and under this scheme NLDI was setup. The library is beneficial to students of all levels, teachers, researchers, librarians, library users, professionals, differently-abled users, and all other lifelong learners.
Access Your Required Resource at National Digital Library of India
Here we have given the direct link for resources that are available at NDLI for students of different levels:
NDLI Resources for School Students
The following resources are available at https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/homestudy/school.
- Video Lectures
- JEE Preparation Materials
- Simulations, Activity, Self Assessments and various Study Materials
- Books from CBSE, NCERT and Other State Boards
NDLI Resources for UG Engineering Students
The following resources are available at https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/homestudy/ug_eng
- Common Subjects
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Textile Engineering
NDLI Resources for UG Science Students
The following resources are available at https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/homestudy/ug_science.
- Common Subjects
- Atmospheric Science
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
NDLI Resources for Other UG Students
The following resources are available at https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/homestudy/ug_other.
- Humanities & Social Sciences
NDLI Resources for Language Students
The following resources are available at https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/homestudy/lang.
- History of English Literature
- Indian Classical Literature
- European Classical Literature
- Greek Tragedy
- Indian Writing in English
- British Poetry and Drama: 14th-18th century
- Pre-Modern and Modern Literature
- Women’s Literature
- American Literature
- Literary Theory and Criticism
How to Use National Digital Library of India?
In the National Digital Library of India, one can search and browse other resources apart from accessing the resources curated especially for students in COVID-19 period. Here is how to do so:
#1. Accessing the resources for school students and college students in COVID-19 period
Step 1: First visit the website for NDLI which is ndl.iitkgp.ac.in or here is the direct link – NDLI
Step 2: Now the below window opens with a pop up that says “NDLI@Corona Outbreak” and there are a few instructions. Read all of them and click on the following links:
- School students, click on “school” link
- College students may click on links 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or as per their discipline of study.
- Step 3: On the next page the list of resources available appears as shown in the image below. Click on the link that is needed to access them.
Step 4: You can view the resource next, or can download them in the system for use.
#2. Browsing any other resource
To explore more abundance resources at NDLI, here is what you can do:
Step 1: Click on the “browse” button as given on the home page of NDLI.
Step 2: One can browse the resources needed using the following filters:
- By type
- By subject
- by source
- by learning resource
- By type includes, searching content that is categorized as text, video, image, audio, presentation, simulation, application, and animation, as shown below, Click on the type needed to access the resources.
- By type includes, searching content that is refined by subject and its sub levels, as shown in the image below:
- By source means from which sources the resources has been curated.
- By learning resource means searching on the basis of type of resource:
Want to Register at National Digital Library of India, Here is How to Do it?
To get a better experience of NDLI and to exhaust it to the fullest we suggest registering at the portal. Here is how one can register:
Step 1: On the home page of NDLI, click on the “register” button as shown in the image below:
Step 2: Now on the next page, one have to enter the below given details:
- Full name
- email address
- Password of choice
- Date of birth
- Educational role
- Language interface of Library
- Institute name
- Check declaration
Step 3: On submission of details registration successful message is displayed and a verification link is sent to the registered email id. Please click on the link on the mail to complete the registration process.
Step 4: On clicking the verification link in the mails the following window pops, click on the proceed to login button to complete the process.
Step 5: The login window opens. here enter the registered email id and the password yup chose while registering. Login and access the amazing world of NDLI.
Registration Fee for National Digital Library of India
None. The registration is free of charge. The membership is also lifelong. However, there are certain resources that require purchase. The resources marked as ” Subscribed” need payment of a certain amount to access, as shown in the image below:
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Online Registration||Go to the Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our website.