SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of SBI General Insurance Company Limited. This program aims to provide optimum financial aid to the COVID-19 affected students so that they can complete their education without any constraint. Indeed, it is a noteworthy attempt on the part of SBI General Insurance Company Limited as a massive number of students have lost their parents/guardians due to COVID-19. It is widely known by now that COVID-19 has been a nightmare to all and has forced several families to go through emotional, psychological and financial crises. Amidst such crises, students have been affected the most. It is at this juncture that this scholarship program comes as a huge relief to students who wish to resume their education. Such a noble initiative deserves to be disseminated among the masses.
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2022 – An Overview
SBI General Insurance Company Ltd is a joint-venture general insurance company of State Bank of India (SBI) and other investors. It has introduced this scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activity to offer a robust financial aid to the COVID-19 affected students. As this scholarship program aims to give bright minds a chance to be blooming scholars, the major thrust is on the accessibility and affordability of education to the selected students.
The scholars selected for this scholarship will be entitled to receive the following awards:
- For Class 9 to 12 students, the scholarship is worth INR 29,500 per annum
- For Graduation students, the scholarship is worth INR 38,500 per annum
However, there are two additional aspects that must be kept in mind while applying for this scholarship program. They are as follows:
- The scholarship amount is inclusive of computer/tablet/mobile allowance to every candidate with an upper limit of INR 8,500 per beneficiary.
- The scholarship fund is supposed to be utilized only for academic purposes. These purposes include tuition fees, hostel fees, internet access, books, stationery items, online learning set-up.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for your quick reference.
Details of SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2022
|Name of the Scholarship ||SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship|
|Provider Detail ||SBI General Insurance Company Limited|
|Eligibility||COVID-affected students from Classes 9 to 12 and Graduation|
|Award||INR 29,500 per annum for Class 9 to 12 students|
INR 38,500 per annum for Graduation students
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
|Announcement of Results ||2022 (Tentative)|
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situation –
- Lost their parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020, OR
- Earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12 and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of SBI General and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
The scholars selected for this scholarship will receive the following benefits –
- For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 29,500 per annum
- For Graduation students – INR 38,500 per annum
- The scholarship amount also includes computer/tablet/mobile allowance to every scholar with an upper limit of INR 8,500 per beneficiary.
- The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Proof of crisis (death certificate of patent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply Online||Go to the Page|
Thanks For Visiting Our website.