COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship program is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to support children who are left vulnerable and with very little or no financial support for their further education owing to a COVID-led crisis (family or financial) in their family.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Open for students from Class 1 to Graduation
- Students who have faced one of the two crises listed below
- students who have lost a parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020,
- Students whose earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID pandemic
- Students should enrol in school and continue their studies
- INR 9,000 for students below Class 8
- INR 12,000 for Class 9 & 10 students
- INR 15,000 for Class 11 & 12 students
- INR 18,000 to 30,000 for students pursuing graduation
- For future preparedness and readiness, career counselling, learning and development seminars are available.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- A referral from someone who is familiar with the family’s condition (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant or parents ( Account No, IFSC Code, Account Holder Name)
- Passport size photograph
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- You have to Register/Login in this Website
- Students will be redirected to the ” COVID Crisis Support Scholarship (Jyoti Prakash Scholarship)” application form page after logging in.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- To accept the terms and conditions, click the ‘Accept‘ button. Before accepting the terms and conditions, students must ensure that they have read them.
- Click ‘Preview’ To finish the application process, click the ‘Submit‘ button if all of the applicant’s details appear correctly on the preview screen.
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Apply Online||Go to the Page|