Karnataka RDPR Recruitment 2022 :Rural Drinking Water & Sanitation Department, Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Ombudsman Posts through RDPR Karnataka official notification 2022.
Details of Karnataka RDPR Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka|
|Total No of Posts||Ombudsman|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Belagavi, Shivamogga, Chitradurga|
|Salary||As per Karnataka RDPR Recruitment 2022 norms|
|Last Date Apply||14/01/2022|
As per the Karnataka RDPR Recruitment 2022 official notification, candidates should have completed RDPR Recruitment 2022 norms,
As per the Karnataka RDPR Recruitment 2022 official notification, candidates should have minimum and maximum age RDPR Recruitment 2022 norms,
As per the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka Norms
Written Test & Interview
Commissioner, Rural Development, Rural Development Commission, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, 5th Floor, Flat No. 1234, K.S.I.I.D.C Building, IT Park, South Block, Rajajinagar, Industrial Estate, Bengaluru – 560044
Steps to Apply for RDPR Karnataka Ombudsman Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the RDPR Karnataka recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Commissioner, Rural Development, Rural Development Commission, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, 5th Floor, Flat No. 1234, K.S.I.I.D.C Building, IT Park, South Block, Rajajinagar, Industrial Estate, Bengaluru – 560044 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-Jan-2022
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Official Website||Go to the page|
|Contact Details||Contact Phone 080-22342163|
Thanks For Visiting Our website