Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021: All the applicants who have passed their 12th class can now apply online for free laptop yojan 2021,Registration form will be available at dce.karnataka.gov.in., in this article we will tell about the important aspects of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021, after reading this article you will get to know about the eligibility criteria, application form filling process, documents required, how to completed registration and other information about Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
Details of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||State Govt of Karnataka|
|Objective||To providing free laptop|
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Registration – How to apply:
- Firstly visit the official website of Department of Collegiate Education at https://dce.kar.nic.in/
- At the home page click at the “Laptop Scheme” tab present on official website.
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Application form
- Candidates can then enter all the asked details accurately to completely fill up the apply form for Must Laptop Yojana.
- Attach all the documents with form as mentioned in the list of documents section.
- Finally application Must “Submit” in to the Karnataka Education Board.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021:
- Applicant must be permanent residence in Karnataka State.
- The applicant can be any category, however students from, SC/ST/OBC Category will be given preference.
- The students must passed 12th class with good grades.
Required Documents for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021:
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka.
- Aadhar card as identification Proof.
- Bank account linked with Aadhar card.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Education Certificate
List of Courses applicable for Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021:
- Medical Studies
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Postgraduate Course
- Studying in First grade college
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.