Arivu Educational Loan Scheme (KMDC): Arivu Educational Loan scheme is invited by Govt of Karnataka under the Karnataka Monitories Development Corporation Ltd (KMDC).under this scheme, religious minority students who are all desirous for Perusing professional courses like, Bachelor degree courses, Medical, Engineering, Dental, Master Degree courses, Diploma courses,Nursing, B.ed, BBM, BCA, D.Ed, D-Pharma, Pharma-D,ITI are provided Financial Assistance ranging from Rs 10000/- to 75000/- per year till the completion of the course.
Eligibility of Arivu Educational loan Scheme:
- Applicant should be permeant resident of Karnataka.
- The Applicant should be belongs to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsi)
- Students pursuing Bachelor’s degree Courses, Engineering, Medical, Dental, Master’s Degree Courses, Diploma Courses, Nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, etc click here to find the complete list of courses eligible for Airvu loan.
- Applicant Family income should be less than 2.5 lakhs from all source of incone.
- Students of minority communities who have applied for CET, NEET and who wish avail Arivu Educational loan from KMDC.
Important Documents are Required for Arivu Educational Loan Scheme
- 4 passport size photograph of the candidates.
- Income and caste certificate.
- Ration card/Aadhar card/Telephone bill/Water bill/KEB bill/ Address proof.
- CET/NEET admission Ticket.
- SSLC marks card and 2nd PUC maarks card.
- Study Certificate (Present course Non-CET).
- Indemnity Bond.
- College Fee structure (Non-CET)
- The previous year passed marks card.
- Partial recovery receipt (Renewal).
- Fee structure.
- Collage Bank Details.
The Last date of Arivu education loan application are announced on KMDC web.
Language : Kannadd
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|KMDC Web||Go to the Page|
|KMDC Bangalore Address||arnataka Minorities Development Corporation Ltd|
Vishveswarayya Centre, 12th Floor,
Main Tower, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedi,
Bangalore – 560001
Thanks For Visiting Our Website.